Hoboken Condo Sales Remain Healthy in January
Despite what the media has us all believing, Hoboken condos are still selling well. There has been a slight downturn from 2 years ago – but not very much. Here is why I say that:
- Average asking price for January is higher than ’06 or ’07.
- Average sales price is higher than ’06 or ’07.
- The ‘discount’ went from 2% over asking in ’06 to just 2% off list today.
- Price per square foot is up.
- Days on market is down from ’07
- Number of units listed is down from ’06 and ’07 (less inventory!)
Draw your own conclusions!