By Howard Turoff – [email protected]
Superbowl Weekend Open Houses in Hoboken
Believe it or not, there are actually open houses this Sunday, so if your Superbowl party starts later in the day, you can go out early and snag yourself a bargain! You won’t have much competition (just as your humble blog-poster hopes the Steelers won’t have later in the day. The J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets aren’t in it – gotta root for someone!)
Below is the map key. We added a new icon – brand new listings will be indicated with a “push pin” instead of with a “bubble”. The colors work the same way as always:
- Red dots are for 1 bedroom condos
- Green dots are 2 bedroom condos
- Yellow dots are 3 bedroom condos & houses
- The Deal of the Week is indicated with a bright, yellow dollar sign.
- Markers with a dot in the center are Open Houses from a week ago that are not having open houses this weekend. Properties that have not had Open Houses two weeks in a row have been dropped from the map.
There are many units that are likely to have open houses again in the near future (even if they are not necessarily having one this weekend). We keep the prior week on the map as it saves us input-time in preparing future maps.
Be sure to check out our recent posts The Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up from last week, and the December Results – Part 1. As we said last week, we’ve been thinking about posting brand new listings each day as they appear on the market. Thanks to all of you that responded last week, but we’d still like to hear from the rest of you. Is that something you would like to see and would find useful?