By Howard Turoff –
Baby, it’s cold outside!
Yesterday afternoon I walked to my office in a light Fall jacket, delighting in the lovely warm weather. Boy, was I in for a shock by the time I had to walk home! Unfortunately, the forecast for this weekend doesn’t look too much better. Dress warmly – Here’s this week’s OH map.
Below is the map key. New listings (less than 10 days on the market and/or first timers on the map) will be indicated with a “push pin” instead of a “bubble”. The colors work the same way as always:
- Red dots are for 1 bedroom condos
- Green dots are 2 bedroom condos
- Yellow dots are 3 bedroom condos & houses
- The Deal of the Week is indicated with a bright, yellow dollar sign.
- Markers with a dot in the center are Open Houses from a week ago that are not having open houses this weekend. Properties that have not had Open Houses two weeks in a row have been dropped from the map.
There are many units that are likely to have open houses again in the near future (even if they are not necessarily having one this weekend). We keep the prior week on the map as it saves us input-time in preparing future maps.
If for some reason you’d like to see one of these but can’t make it, give us a call and we can set up a private showing. Enjoy the weekend, stay warm and feel good knowing that even if you don’t care for the cold, your dog probably loves it. Mine sure does!