By Howard J. Turoff –
IMPORTANT ALERT – March 6, 2009, 7:30PM – The Hoboken Open House Google Map has mysteriously disappeared! The “My Maps” team at Google have been alerted. We hope to have this technical problem resolved asap. If you go to look at the map, and the link takes you to a blank, untitled map, please accept our apology and check back again in a little while. We’re working on it!
Tomorrow is the St. Patrick’s Day parade in Hoboken, so if you’re planning on going open house shopping, do yourself a favor and get an early start, and keep to the side streets. Walking up and down Washington may be a slow-go thanks to the celebration. Have fun, be safe, and don’t get over-served. Green beer stains are tough on the shag carpeting!
Here’s This Week’s Hoboken Open House map:
Below is the map key. New listings (less than 10 days on the market and/or first timers on the map) will be indicated with a “push pin” instead of a “bubble”. The colors work the same way as always:
- Red bubbles are for 1 bedroom condos
- Green bubbles are 2 bedroom condos
- Yellow bubbles are 3 bedroom condos & houses
- The Deals of the Week are indicated with bright, yellow dollar signs.
- Blue bubbles are missing some piece of data – i.e. the property has not yet been listed on the MLS so there is no link. I make them blue to remind myself that the item is incomplete so I’ll remember to go back later and fix it when the info is available.
- Markers with a dot in the center are Open Houses from a week ago that are not having open houses this weekend. Properties that have not had Open Houses two weeks in a row have been dropped from the map.
There are many units that are likely to have open houses again in the near future (even if they are not necessarily having one this weekend). We keep the prior week on the map as it saves us input-time in preparing future maps.
If for some reason you’d like to see one of these but can’t make it, give us a call and we can set up a private showing. Have a great weekend everyone!