How to Get This Report With the MLS Links
We have two ways to provide you, our valued readers, with the market information you want without violating any MLS rules. You can use the Report Request box above to request the Weekly Wednesday Wrap-Up. Or, if you prefer email, provide us your email address and we will automatically email future Weekly Wrap-Ups directly to you. If at any time you want to stop receiving the weekly email, just notify us and we’ll remove you from the Iprivate) distribution list.
We’re now in the process of creating a similar request form for the Open House Google Map, and we hope to have it ready for next week. Thanks for all of your patience and support. We work really hard to produce timely, informative, useful information, and all of your encouraging emails and comments are very much appreciated!
Hoboken Condos Inventory Finally Declines!
- 560 active Hoboken condo units today – 584 last week.
- 28 price reductions vs. 52 a week ago
- 11 dabos (under contract) vs. 15 last week
- 15 sold vs. 11 last week.
- 23 new listings vs. 36 last week
- 20 expired listings vs. 3 last week
- 11 withdrawn vs. none last week
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
9 new listings. Average list price $395,666.
191 total active – $400,361 average asking price. 104 average DOM. Average asking price = $563/ sq ft.
3 dabos after 40 average Days On Market (DOM).
5 sold for $an average price of 375,000 in 133 days. Sales price = $498/ sq ft.
- 812 Grand first listed at $452K on Oct. 7; reduced to $445K on Mar 20; sold for $425K.
12 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
12 new listings – average list price $603,825.
297 total active – $603,989 average asking price. 106 average DOM so far. Average asking price = $509 / sq ft.
- 202 up to $600,000
- 95 $600,000 and over
7 dabo’d. 44 average DOM
- 607 Madison first listed at $459K on May 1; reduced to $450K on May 31.
- 150 14th Street first listed at $719K on Apr 15; reduced to $699K on May 11.
10 sold – $560,896 average price. Average 98 DOM. Average sales price = $464 / sq. ft.
- 452 2nd Street first listed at $579K on Feb 9; reduced to $550K on Mar 20; sold for $525K.
- 400 9th Street first listed at $600K on Mar 4; reduced to $570K on Mar 19; sold for $545K.
- 109 Jackson first listed at $499K on Apr 3; reduced to $494K Apr 9; $489K Apr 10; sold for $435K.
- 1120 Clinton first listed at $539.9K on Mar 14; reduced to $509.9 on Apr 16; sold for $495K.
- 531 Garden first listed at $685K on Feb 6; reduced to $675K on Mar 20; $650K on Apr 29; sold for $595K.
- 813 Washington first listed at $380K on Mar 30; reduced to $365K on May 7; sold for $350K
- 1425 Garden first listed at $1,100,000 on Mar 12; INCREASED to $1,200,000 on Apr 7; sold for $916,960.
14 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
72 active 3BR condos – $920,320 average asking price. 109 DOM so far. Average asking price = $510/ sq ft.
2 new listings. Average list price $949,000.
1 dabo in 85 DOM.
- 81 Adams first listed at $799K on Apr 2; reduced to $769K on May 5.
2 price reductions.