Hoboken Condos Inventory & Sales – Week of July 7th
Yes, it’s Thursday but here is the Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up. Please excuse the delay in posting – we were away from the computer all day because our dog had major surgery yesterday but thankfully he’s doing just fine. If you’d like to receive the version of this report with links to the actual listings please complete the following request form. We’re required to ask you to take the extra step but it’s the only way we could continue to bring you the information you find so valuable.
It was a slow holiday week and things held pretty steady from last week.
- 559 active Hoboken condo units today – 561 last week.
- 26 price reductions vs. 28 a week ago
- 3 dabos (under contract) vs. 11 last week
- 9 sold vs. 15 last week.
- 18 new listings vs. 23 last week
- 6 expired listings vs. 20 last week
- 8 withdrawn vs. 11 last week
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
5 new listings. Average list price $343,760.
193 total active – $397,413 average asking price. 108 average DOM. Average asking price $576 per sq ft.
3 sold for an average price of 322, 000 in 64 days.
- 152 6th first listed at $315K on Jan 26; reduced to 299K on Feb 13; sold for $299K.
9 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
10 new listings – average list price $761,990
297 total active – $608,238 average asking price. 109 average DOM so far. Average asking price $508 per sq. ft.
- 202 up to $600,000
- 95 $600,000 and over
3 dabo’d. 81 average DOM
- 610 Newark first listed on Mar 10 at $435K; reduced to $419K
- 1114 Park first listed at $434K on May 7; reduced to $422K.
5 sold – $539,000 average sales price. Average 100 DOM.
- 1120 Clinton first listed for $539.9K on Mar 14; reduced to $509.9K on Apr 16; sold for $495K.
- 533 Adams first listed for $689K on Dec 12; reduced to $679K on Jan 13; $639K on Mar 11; sold for $615K.
16 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
71 active 3BR condos – $915,395 average asking price. 112 DOM so far. Average asking price $507 / sq ft.
3 new listings. Average list price $628,422.
1 dabo in 85 DOM.
- 81 Adams first listed at $799K on Apr 2; reduced to $769K on May 5.
1 sold for a sales price of $592,500 in 26 days.
1 price reduction.