Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
To see this report with the MLS links please complete this form:
You’ll get an email of the report and your browser will be redirected to the page of the report with the links, too. Sorry for the extra step – we have no choice but at least we can still give you the info you want!
Here are this week’s numbers:
531 active Hoboken condo units today – 524 last week.
- 31 price reductions vs. 28 a week ago
- 13 dabos (under contract) vs. 11 last week
- 11 sold vs. 9 last week.
- 40 new listings vs. 28 last week
- 6 expired listings vs. 12 last week
- none withdrawn vs. none last week
Here is the Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up from Aug. 11h.
Here is the Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up from August 4th.
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
19 new listings. Average list price $364,047. Average $559 per sq. ft.
183 total active – $396,875 average asking price. 100 average DOM. Average asking price $565 per sq ft.
7 dabos. 103 average DOM.
- 1027 Wash listed at $319k on Feb 11; reduced to $309.9l on Apr 16; $299k on May18; $289k on Jun 17; $279k on Jul 24.
- 86 Monroe listed at $310k on Jun ; reduced to $299k on Jun 26.
- 300 Newark listed at $377.7k on Apr 6; reduced to $355.5 on Jun 8; $347.7k on Jul 1.
- 924 Jeff listed at $414.9k on Apr 23; reduced to $394.9 on Jun 22; $384.9k on Jul 21.
- 1331 Grand listed at $435k on Mar 15; $419k on Apr 18; $399k on Jul 13.
When 1026 Clinton hit the market for $379k with deeded parking I immediately alerted my 1 br buyers. It is a nice, true loft-style building with enormously high beamed-ceilings, a nice lobby, an elevator and located on a quiet cobblestone street set down a garden path. The unit looked like it was in good condition. Under contract in 10 days! No big surprise there.
4 sold for an average price of $405,125 or $478 per sq. ft. in 40 days.
- 1120 Clinton listed for $429k on Apr 5; reduced to $409k on May 5; sold for $410k.
15 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
14 new listings – average list price $607,760. Average $599 per sq. ft.
279 total active – $609,668 average asking price. 111 average DOM so far. Average asking price $503 per sq. ft.
- 192 up to $600,000
- 87 $600,000 and over
4 dabo’d. 82 average DOM
- 211 Jeff listed at $439k on Jun 1; reduced to $425k on Jul 9. (It had been listed previously & expired).
- 510 Monroe listed at $599k on Mar 9; reduced to $574.9k on Mar 30; $555k on May 6; $520k on Jul 22; $510k on Jul 29.
- 510 Monroe listed at $559k on May 8; reduced to $529k on Jun 27; $499k on Jul 17.
- 75 Jeff had also been listed previously and the listing expired.
7 sold – $534,750 average sales price or $427 / sq. ft. Average 113 DOM.
- 920 Hudson listed for $549k on Feb 13; reduced to $529k on Apr 30; sold for $529.
- 830 Monroe listed for $669k on Sep 16; reduced to $649k on Nov 8; $625k on Apr 13; $589k on May 4; $569k on May 8; sold for $543k.
- 1425 Garden listed for $$875k on Sep 12; reduced to $799k on Feb 12; $719k on Apr 24; sold for $660k
- 601 Observer listed for $819k on Sep 16; reduced to $789k on Oct 21; sold for $700k
- 610 Newark listed for $485k on Feb 2; reduced to $469k on Mar 30; $449.9k on May 1; sold for $425k.
- 920 Hudson listed for $$549k on Feb 13; reduced to $529k on Apr 30; sold for $529k.
11 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
69 active 3BR condos – $ 917,791 average asking price. 102 DOM so far. Average asking price $511 per sq ft.
7 new listings. Average price $684,200. Average price $496 per sq. ft.
2 dabo’d. 317 average DOM.
1425 Garden listed for $1.419m on Mar 12; reduced to $1.475m on Apr 7; $1.399m on Mar 19; $1.259m on Apr 24.
6 price reductions.