Hoboken Condos Inventory & Sales – Week of September 29th
Here are this week’s numbers:
Inventory is down a bit. Sales & dabos up a bit from last week. Of course, one week doesn’t mean much. It takes a few days for the listings to be entered but I’ll be posting the September monthly results in a few days and also the 3rd quarter results. They may be much more telling. We are taking a work break / vacation from the 5th to the 13th of Oct. so there won’t be any weekly numbers on Oct. 7. I’ll catch up the following week. Sorry but even we need a week off sometimes!
If you would like to see this report with the MLS links just fill out this little form:
554 active Hoboken condo units today – 561 last week.
- 33 price reductions vs. 20 a week ago
- 11 dabos (under contract) vs. 5 last week
- 21 sold vs. 16 last week.
- 36 new listings vs. 70 last week
- 1 expired listings vs. 11 last week
- none withdrawn vs. none last week
Here is the Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up from: September 22, September 15th, September 8th, September 1st, August 25th, August 18th..
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
13 new listings
- Average asking price: $372,915
184 total active
- Average asking price: $393,374
- Average DOM : 81
5 dabo. 92 average DOM.
- 356 1st Street listed at $260K on Apr 2; reduced to $249k on Jun 24.
- 232 Madison listed at $369k on May 5; reduced to $359k on Jun 12; $349k on Jun 30; $339.9k on Aug 13.
- 725 Jeff listed at $439k on Aug 4; reduced to 424k on Sep 10.
- Average sales price: $441,260
- Average DOM: 82
- 300 Newark listed at $377.8k on Apr 6; reduced to $355.6k Jun 8, $347.8k on Jul 1; sold for $325k.
- 406 Grand listed at $359k on May 4; reduced to $339k on May 14; $324.9k on Jun 22; sold for $340k.
- 406 Grand listed for $389k on Mar 13; reduced to $369k on May 14; sold for $350k.
19 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
15 new listings
- Average asking price $553,669
301 total active
- Average asking price: $602,158
- Average DOM: 106
- 212 up to $600,000
- 89 $600,000 and over
6 dabo’d. 84 average DOM
- 749 Park – first listed for $449.9k on Sep 19 ’08; relisted 3 times at $429K, $419k and most recently $410k.
- 456 9th St. – listed at $574k on Jun 19; reduced to $559k on Jul 6; $539k on Jul 28.
- 70 Adams listed at $649k on Apr 14; reduced to $629k on Sep 7.
- Average sales price: $524,344
- Average DOM: 143
- 118 Clinton listed at $435k on Jun 10 ’08; reduced to $420k on Sep 30; $409k on Nov 20; $399k on Dec 10; $375k on Jun 18; $359k on Aug 4; sold for $349k.
- 501 Adams – listed at $474.9k on Jun 3; reduced to $468.5k on Jun 11; $458.9k on Jun 16; sold for $425k.
- 700 1st St – listed at $499k on Feb 21; reduced to $475k on Mar 3; $450k on Mar 19; sold for $455k.
- 915 Madison – listed at $544k on May 7; reduced to $529.9k on May 20; $519k on Jun 26; sold for $504k.
- 1327 Grand – listed for $555k on Jan 29; reduced to $547k on Mar 13; $537k on Apr 15; sold for $515k.
- 830 Monroe listed for $645k on Jan 15; reduced to $629k on Mar 7; $619k on Apr 27; $599k on Jul 13; sold for $580k.
- 308 Bloom – listed at $804.9k on Apr 29; reduced to $779k on May 22; $759k on Jul 13; sold for $721.5k.
20 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
- Average asking price: $ 953,257
- Average DOM: 106
1 new listing
- Average price $989,000
1 price reduction.