Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Inventory & Sales – Week of October 14th
We’re Back! Hi everyone – vacation was wonderful but we’re back hard at work. In order to give you last week and this week’s numbers, here is a slightly abbreviated version of the Weekly Wednesday Wrap up. We skipped the intermediate price reduction information just for today. You’ll have the links to everything from this week an last week below. We will be back to the full blown report this coming Wednesday. It looks like inventory is continuing to build again.
To see the report with the links, please complete this little form:
Here are this week and last week’s numbers:
- 558 active Hoboken condo units today – 554 two week.
- 33 price reductions vs. 32 a week ago vs. 33 two weeks ago
- 7 dabos (under contract) vs. 20 last week vs. 11 two weeks ago
- 18 sold vs. 21 last week vs. 21 two weeks ago.
- 27 new listings vs. 48 last week vs. 36 two weeks ago
- 5 expired listings vs. 14 last week vs. 1 two weeks ago
- 18 withdrawn vs. 12 last week vs. none two weeks ago
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
14 new listings. Average list price $414,851.
192 total active – $393,185 average asking price. 72 average DOM.
4 dabos. 53 average DOM.
3 sold for an average price of $396,666 or $490 per sq. ft. in 101 days.
5 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
12 new listings – average list price $602,529. 105 DOM so far.
- 204 up to $600,000
- 92 $600,000 and over
3 dabo’d. 124 average DOM.
7 sold – 573,000 average sales price. Average 85 DOM.
19 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
70 active 3BR condos – $941,111 average asking price. 116 DOM so far.
1 new listing. Average price $525,000.
8 price reductions.