Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Inventory & Sales – Week of November 25th
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I guess we can start by being thankful that we don’t live in Detroit or Las Vegas. The Hoboken market has held pretty steady for the past few weeks. I expect things to slow down though until the start of next year. No open house map for the holiday weekend. We are taking the rest of the week off and will be back on Monday. Have a safe, fun long weekend.
To see the report with links please fill out this little form:
Here are this week and last week’s numbers:
- 504 active Hoboken condo units today – 503 last week.
- 25 price reductions, the 24 last week
- 7 dabos (under contract) vs. 5 last week
- 28 sold vs. 8 last week
- 16 new listings vs. 9 last week
- 2 expired listings vs. 2 last week
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings.
172 total active – $381,135 average asking price. 83 average DOM.
2 dabos. 328 average DOM.
- 1425 Garden (Garden St. Lofts) originally listed at $774k on Mar 12; reduced to $695k on Jul 2; $ 625.5k on Apr 24.
4 sold for an average price of $379,125 Average 49 DOM .
- 812 Grand originally listed at $399k on Jun 29; reduced to $389k on Aug 7; sold for $380k.
- 501 9th Street originally listed at $429k on Sep 10; reduced to 425k on Sep 29; sold for $407.5k.
4 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
11 new listings
272 total listings. Average list price $583,507. Average DOM 94.
- 198 up to $600,000
- 74 $600,000 and over
4 dabo’d. 29 average DOM.
- 83 Grand originally listed at 615k on Oct 3; reduced to $595k on Oct 20; $575k on Oct 28; $548k on Oct 31.
11 sold – $465,110 (Wow!) average sales price. Average 123 DOM.
- 461 4th Street originally listed for $345k on Jul 21; reduced to $335k on Aug 27; sold for $321k.
- 333 Adams originally listed for $449k on Jun 1; reduced to $427k on Jul 8; sold for $400k.
- 1110 Clinton originally listed for $449k on Apr 2; reduced to $439k on May 5; it was then reduced in increments of $10 a bunch of times. Why? So the agent was able to have it pop up on the “hot sheet” in the MLS under price reductions. Clever. The next real reduction was to $428k on Jun 23 followed by a bunch of $1 increments; 420k on Sep 6 and it finally sold for $407.5k.
- 329 Willow originally listed at $480k on May 3; reduced to $465k on Jun 17; $455k on Jul 13; $439k on Aug 29; $430k on Sep 28; sold for $415k.
- 71 Jeff originally listed at $489k on Jun 25; reduced to $515k on Jun 30; $499k on Sep 9; $475k on Oct 9; sold for $467.5k.
- 510 Monroe originally listed at $535k on Apr 22; reduced to $516k on May 15; $499k on Jun 4; $479k on Oct 12; sold for $467,552.
- 402 9th St. originally listed at $580k on Apr 30; reduced to $550k on Jun 22; $510k on Jul 14; $475k on Aug 3; sold for $475k.
- 1300 Grand originally listed for $526k on Sep 15; reduced to $507k on Sep 24; sold for $495k.
- 1500 Wash originally listed for $800k on Apr 17; reduced to $755k on Jun 23; $685k on Jul 27; sold for $685k.
18 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new 3 BR listings
60 active listing. Average price $969,931. Average DOM 116.
1 dabo’d. 30 DOM.
6 sold. Average price $661,675. DOM 68.
- 510 Monroe originally listed at $535k on Apr 22; reduced to $516k on May 15; $499k on Jun 4; $479k on Oct 12; sold for 467,552.
- 84 Madison listed at 1,050m on Jun 9; reduced to 995k on Aug 19; sold for $940k.
2 price reductions.