Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Inventory & Sales – Week of December 22nd.
It’s official – the holiday season is upon us. Time to forget about real estate for a few days and have some fun with friends and family. Despite what negative things anyone may say about Hoboken and the real estate market we are still better off in so many ways than what, 90% of the planet? So spend the week focusing on the positive and have some holiday cheer. Turoff Team is taking the rest of the week off.
Here are this week and last week’s numbers:
- 450 active Hoboken condo units today – 461 last week.
- 9 price reductions, vs. 15 last week
- 6 dabo (under contract) vs. 10 last week
- 23 sold vs. 15 last week
- 14 new listings vs. 12 last week
- 9 expired listings vs. 8 last week
I know what I want from Santa – a real estate industry with technologically progressive, open, honest and transparent rules and ways of doing business that put the interest of the consumer first; ethical, educated, professional realtors. OK – more lots sales and fewer short sales would be nice, too. In the meantime, please fill out this form for the report with the links:
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
7 new listings.
159 total active – $368,746 average asking price. Average 93 DOM.
3 dabos. 93 Average DOM.
- 1500 Hudson listed at 510k on Aug 8; reduced to 500k.
- 1500 Hudson listed at 394k on Sep 17; reduced to 389k on Nov 2.
8 sold for an average price of $385,500 Average 66 DOM .
- 1015 Washington listed at 390k on Oct 16; reduced to 380k on Oct 27; sold for 355k.
- 1500 Hudson listed at 431k on Apr 17; reduced to 418k on Jun 3; 393k on Sep 29; sold for 362.5k.
- 412 Monroe listed at 365k on Sep 10; reduced to 349k on Oct 19; sold for 345k.
- 122 Madison listed 545k on Jul 30; reduced to 525k on Sep 9; sold for 495k.
2 price reductions.
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
5 new listings
238 total listings. Average list price $582,305. Average 107 DOM.
- 173 up to $600,000
- 65 $600,000 and over
3 dabo’d. Average 138 DOM.
- 838 Park listed at 589k on Aug 13; reduced to 569k.
13 sold – $522,584 average sales price. Average 73 DOM.
- 533 Adams listed at 625k on Dec 12; reduced to 595k on Jan 13; 575k on Feb 27; 550k on May 19; 500k on Aug 4; sold for 480k.
- 625 Jefferson listed at 499k on Jul 19; reduced to 475k on Aug 20; sold for 457.5k.
- 82 Clinton listed at 584k on Sep 28; reduced to 569k on Oct 7; 549k on Oct 21; sold for 545k.
- 95 Garden listed at 539k on Sep 18; reduced to 529k on Oct 6; sold for 510k.
- 209 14th listed at 399k on Sep 28; reduced to 382.5k on Nov 2; sold for 372.5.
- 1200 Grand listed at 519k on Sep 11; reduced to 509k on Oct 21; 495k on Nov 16; sold for 478k.
5 price reductions.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
53 active listing. Average price $925,003. Average 130 DOM.
2 sold. Average price $1,045,000. Average DOM 304.
- 1425 Garden listed at 1,425M on Mar 12; increased to 1,550M on Apr 14; reduced to 1,450M on Mar 19; 1,303M on Apr 24; sold for 1,200,000.
2 price reductions.