Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Bike to Work Week in Hoboken
It’s national bike to work week and Mayor Zimmer is now allowing city employees to bring and park their bikes inside City Hall. She also challenges all other Hoboken businesses to do the same and will feature those that do on the official Hoboken city website. There is also a new bike rack at the PATH although we could use way more (and how about some uptown?) and I have heard that more bike lanes are on the way. Maybe making Hoboken more bike friendly will help lessen our traffic problems and make it a more desirable place to live.
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of May 18th
Here are this week’s numbers vs. last week:
- 546 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 542 last week
- 13 DABO (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 20
- 16 sold (0 short sales) vs. 10 (0 short sales)
- 33 new listings vs. 54
- 49 price reductions
- 10 expired listing vs. 11
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
15 new listings
214 total active
- 128 Garden listed at $325k on Jan 27; reduced to $299k on Feb 25; $275k on Mar 10; $225k on Mar 20.
- 1125 Maxwell listed for $500k on Nov 2; reduced to $457k on Feb 2; sold for $418k.
- 132 Monroe listed for $410k on Jan 25; reduced to $399k on Feb 10; sold for $383.5k
- 725 Madison listed for $410k on Dec 28; reduced to $399k on Jan 26; $389k on Mar 17; sold for $380k
- 625 Willow listed for $345k on Jan 25; reduced to $335k on Feb 17; $329k on Mar 7; sold for $316.5k.
15 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
16 new listings
270 total listings.
- 206 up to $600,000
- 64 $600,000 and over
- 211 Jeff listed at $525k on Feb 8; reduced to $499k on Mar 22; $469k on Apr 22.
- 625 Jeff listed at $519k on Mar 2; reduced to $509k on Mar 29; $489k on May 13.
- 1125 Maxwell listed at $800k on Feb 2; reduced to $789k on Mar 17.
- 261 4th listed at $419k on Mar 22; reduced to $399k on Apr 15.
- 101 Park listed for $730k on Mar 15; reduced to $700 on Mar 17.
109 Harrison listed for $676k on Mar 4; reduced to $640k on Apr 23; sold for $607k.
- 659 1st listed for $605k on Jan 18; reduced to $595k on Mar 2; sold for $556k.
- 531 Jeff listed for $435k on Oct 1; reduced to $425k on Dec 2; $400k on Mar 10; sold for $407.5k
- 109 Harrison listed for $500k on Oct 12; reduced to $475k on Oct 20; $456k on Nov 11; sold for $440k
25 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
63 active listings.
- 1125 Maxwell listed at $1.114m on Feb 3; reduced to $1.134m on Mar 17.
9 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!