Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of June 1st
The New Jersey Assembly approves Tax Credit to Home Buyers
The state Assembly approved Bill A-1678 that seeks to rejuvenate the state’s housing market by giving out $100 million in tax credits to homebuyers.
The bill establishes the New Jersey Homebuyer Tax Credit Program. It will give new homeowners credits worth up to $15,000 or five percent of the home purchase price, whichever is less. The credits will be distributed over a three year period on a first-come, first-serve basis for home purchases during 2010. There is NO income limit for eligibility.
Here are this week’s numbers vs. last week:
- 544 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 556 last week
- 5 DABO (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) with 0 short sale vs. 13
- 15 sold (0 short sales) vs. 32 (2 short sales)
- 15 new listings vs. 41
- 29 price reductions vs 37
- 12 expired listing vs. 4
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
6 new listings
208 total active
- 80 Bloomfield listed for $425k on Mar 8; reduced to $429k on Mar 8.
- 101 Willow listed for $365k on Jan 25; reduced to $350k on Feb 5; $335k on Apr 20; $299k on May 8.
- 933 Willow listed for $384k on Jan 19; reduced to $375k on Mar 8; $360k on Apr 19.
- 1200 Grand listed for $425k on Jan 14; reduced to $415k on Apr 21.
- 1115 Willow listed for $365k on Oct 2; reduced to $350k on Jan 16; sold for $320k.
- 608 Grand listed for $350k on Feb 19; reduced to $329k on Mar 26; $319k on Apr 16; sold for $310k.
- 1115 Willow listed for $358k on Jan 15; reduced to $345k on Jan 29; $339k on Mar 18; sold for $325k.
11 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
25 new listings
276 total listings.
- 210 up to $600,000
- 66 $600,000 and over
- 415 Newark listed for $639k on Dec 22; reduced to $615k on Jan 16; $595k on Apr 9.
- 1031 Wash listed for $534k on Apr 6; reduced to $509k on May 14.
109 Harrison listed for $900k on Oct 12; reduced to $779k on Oct 30; $761k on Nov 11; $725k on Apr 7; sold for $710k.
- 223 Park listed for $715k on Sep 8; reduced to $700k on Oct 5; $679k on Nov 10; $659k on Dec 15; $629k on Feb 5; sold for $605k.
- 830 Monroe listed at $649k on Dec 7; reduced to $639k on Jan 29; sold for $581k.
- 301 Monroe listed for $340k on Feb 8; reduced to $335k on Feb 8; sold for $315k.
12 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
60 active listings.
6 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at email@example.com letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!