Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of June 29th
Get ready Hoboken! The fireworks are only a few days away. Maybe the throngs of people coming into our little city to watch the festivities will be captivated by its charm and decide to buy a condo. In any event, it is sure to be a big party. Whatever you do over this holday weekend, stay cool and have a safe and fun 4th of July!
Here are this week’s numbers vs. last week:
- 529 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 539 last week
- 12 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) with 0 short sale vs. 7 dabos last week
- 19 sold (0 short sales) vs. 29 (0 short sales)
- 24 new listings vs. 37
- 39 price reductions vs 43
- 4 expired listing vs. 7
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
11 new listings
203 total active
- 130 Madison listed at $229k on July 21; reduced to $210k on Jan 7; $205k on Mar 30; $199k on Apr 14; $189k on May 18.
- 941 Garden listed at $375k on Jun 16; under contract in 8 days. It DOES happen.
- 705-707 Monroe listed at $439k on Oct 30; reduced to $428 on Apr 16
- 80-82 Bloomfield listed for $450k on Feb 12; reduced to $429k on Mar 8; sold for $410k.
- 227 Monroe listed for $269k on Feb 1; reduced to $254k on Mar 8; $229k on Apr 5; sold for $200k.
- 463 1st listed for $389k on Mar 17; reduced to $375k on Apr 19; sold for $370k.
- 625 Willow listed for $329k on Feb 16; sold for $315k.
- 1200 Grand listed for $498k on Mar 17; sold for $490.
- 211 Jefferson listed for $525k on Feb 8; reduced to $499k on Mar 22; $469k on Apr 22; sold for $457k
14 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
12 new listings
265 total listings.
- 200 up to $600,000
- 65 $600,000 and over
- 86 Clinton listed for $569k on Apr 6; reduced to $559k on May 12.
- 508 Garden listed for $579k on Mar 9; reduced to $539 on Apr 16; $519k on Jun 11.
- 222 Grand listed for $375k on Jun 13; under contract in 12 days
- 415 Newark listed for $474k on Jun 9; under contract in 16 days.
- 309 Monroe listed for $379k on May 11; under contract without a price reduction in 49 days
- 224 Park listed for $448k on Apr 12; reduced to $435k on May 6.
- 413 Madison listed for $550 on Jan 9; reduced to $530 on Jan 26; $513 on May 18.
- 1015 Grand listed for $395k on Mar 18; reduced to $374k on May 20.
635 6th listed for $439k on Oct 15; sold for $415k.
- 511 Madison listed for $695k on Oct 23; reduced to $655k on Apr 16; sold for $620k.
- 704 Clinton listed for $519k on Feb 8; reduced to $518k on Mar 6; sold for $500k.
- 123 Jackson listed for $620k on Apr 22, ’09; reduced to $555k on Nov 14; $540k on Mar 4; sold for $524k.
- 800-830 Jackson listed for $538k on May 3; sold for $532.5k.
- 123 Jackson listed for $679k on Apr 22 ’09; reduced to $565k on Nov 19; sold for $552k.
- 1200 Grand listed for $499k on Apr 5; sold for $484.5k.
- 1300 Park listed for $455k on Oct 26; $419k on Jan 11; $409k on Jan 29; sold for $390k.
- 1000 Hudson listed for $579k on Apr 15; sold for $560k.
- 822 Hudson listed for $628.5k on Apr 7; sold for $610k.
- 420 Jefferson listed at $400k on Apr 22; sold for $397k.
- 625 Jefferson listed for $519k on Mar 2; reduced to $509 on Mar 29; $489k on May 13; sold for $475k.
24 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
59 active listings.
112 Adams listed for $575k on Jun 4; under contract without reduction in 25 days.
- 62 Madison listed for $949k on Aug 8; reduced to $899k on Dec 16; sold for $860k.
- 66 Jefferson listed for $889k on Apr 9; sold for $860k.
3 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!