Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of July 13th
Coming Attractions: The June Sales Results & the 2nd Quarter Results!
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 528 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 526 last week
- 7 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 9 dabos last week
- (10 sold) (0 short sales) 16 reported (0 short sales) vs. 16 sold (0 short sales) 42 reported
- 29 new listings vs. 39
- 28 price reductions vs 27
- 6 expired listing vs. 15
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
13 new listings
210 total active*
1 to 100 active
101 to 210 active **for some reason the MLS system now won’t allow me to include over 200 in a single link so I split it in two.
- 501 9th St. (mls) listed for $400k on Jun 8.
- 700 1st St (mls) listed for $299k on Feb 5; reduced to $290k on Feb 23; sold for $270k.
- 60 Mad (mls) listed for $304k on Sep 16; reduced to $299k on Dec 4; sold for $295k.
- 218 Jeff (mls) listed for $270k on Mar 25; sold for $276k.
- 700 1st St (mls) listed for $1.25mil on Jan 11; sold for $1.05mil.
14 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
15 new listings
262 total listings.
- 1 to 100 up to $600,000
- 101 to 201 up to $600,000
- 61 $600,000 and over
- 700 1st St (mls) listed for $435k on June 23.
- 600 Hudson (mls) listed for $$669k on Apr 9.
- 1300 Grand (mls) listed for $550k on Jun 9.
- 635 6th (mls) listed for $504k on Oct 14; reduced to $464k on Apr 20.
- 109 Harrison (mls) listed for $743k on Mar 4; reduced to $700k on Apr 23.
522 Hudson (mls) listed for $719k on Oct 5; reduced to $661k on Feb 5; $629k on Mar 2; sold for $590k.
- 1200 Grand (mls) listed for $490k on Apr 14; sold for $477.5k.
- 700 1st St (mls) listed for $489k on Sep 23; reduced to $479k on Jan 27; sold for $465k.
- 75 Jeff (mls) listed for $523k on Mar 30; sold for $517k.
- 522 Hudson (mls) listed for $729k on Oct 5; reduced to $623k on Feb 5; $629k on Mar 2; sold for $585k.
12 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listings
56 active listings.
- 609 Observer (mls) listed for $1.045mil on Jun 7.
- 221 Mad (mls) listed for $659k on Apr 9; sold for $647k.
2 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!