Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of July 20th
It’s been a week of charts, stats and numbers so here are a few more for you to ponder while you try to say cool.
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 516 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 528 last week
- 14 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 7 dabos last week
- (7 sold) (0 short sales) 16 reported (0 short sales) vs. 10 sold (0 short sales) 16 reported
- 28 new listings vs. 29
- 28 price reductions vs 28
- 7 expired listing vs. 6
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
11 new listings
- 222 Grand (mls) listed for $415k on Mar 25; reduced to $400k on Apr 15; $375k on May 8; $369k on Jun 1; $349k on Jun 22. (Short Sale)
- 659 1st St. (C21) listed for $374k on Mar 15; reduced to $364k on Apr 17.
- 625 Willow (mls) listed for $319k on May 4; reduced to $310 on May 26; $299.5k on Jun 10.
- 621 Willow (C21) listed for $$347k on Jun 14.
- 1500 Hudson (mls) listed for $485k on May 6.
14 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
16 new listings
262 total listings.
- 198 up to $600,000
- 64 $600,000 and over
- 60 Jeff (mls) listed for $749k on Jun 15.
- 1115 Willow (mls) listed for $449.9k on Jun 18.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed for $612k on Apr 19; increased to $652k on the same day it went under contract???
- 1020 Garden (mls) listed for $419k on Jun 23.
- 602 Willow (mls) listed for $469k on Apr 19; reduced to $449k on May 12; $429k on Jun 10; $410k on Jul 1.
- 953 Bloom (mls) listed for $449k on May 19.
418 Jeff (mls) listed for $459k on May 8; sold for $450k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed for $790k on Apr 16; sold for $760k
- 109 Harrison (mls) listed for $910k on Oct 12; reduced to $835k on Oct 30; $775k on Nov 11; (deal fell thru) $739k on May 12; sold for $720k.
- 74 Monroe (mls) listed for $600k on Apr 8; reduced to $575k on Apr 8; sold for $550k
- 360 1st St. (mls) listed for $527k on Mar 27; reduced to $520k on Apr 19; sold for $505k.
- 1100 Adams (mls) listed for $629k on Mar 30; sold for $595k.
12 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
50 active listings.
- 510 Monroe (mls) listed for $489k on Jun 5.
- 215 Monroe (mls) listed for$695k on Apr 6; reduced to $670k on May 4; $650k on Jun 2; $620k on Jun 17.
- 501 9th St. (mls) listed for $635k on May 5; reduced to $619k on May 20.
- 603 Jeff (mls) listed for $319k on Apr 12; sold for $319k.
2 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!