Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of July 27th
The heat continues as we are on our way to the hottest July ever. There was some interesting discussion in the comments about condo associations’ financial health and how they impact mortgages. I’m going to post a separate article about that later today. For now, here are this week’s sales & under contract numbers. To get the full report with the links, just complete this little form:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 509 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 516 last week
- 9 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 14 dabos last week
- 7 reported (0 short sales) (11 reported) (0 short sales) vs. 7 sold (0 short sales) 16 reported
- 26 new listings vs. 28
- 24 price reductions vs 28
- 2 expired listing vs. 6
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
4 new listings
- 1204 Wash (mls) listed at $400k on Mar 24; reduced to $379k on Apr 21; $350k on May 19.
- 211 Adams (mls) listed at $250k on Jan 22; reduced to $225k on Mar 17; sold for $220k.
- 1200 Grand (mls) listed at $425k on Jan 15; reduced to $415k on Apr 21; sold for $406k.
5 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
13 new listings
255 total listings.
- 192 up to $600,000
- 63 $600,000 and over
- 1020 Garden (mls) listed for $419k on Jun 23.
- 953 Bloomfield (mls) listed for $449k on May 19.
- 536 Grand (mls) listed for $489k on Mar 3; reduced to $484k on Apr 13; $479k on Jun 28; $458k on Jul 1.
- 726 Adams (mls) listed for $490k on Apr 15.
- 224 Hudson (mls) listed for $540k on May 27.
- 522 Hudson (mls) listed for $759k on Oct 5; reduced to $625k on Feb 5; $629k on Mar 2; $599k on Jul 13.
1330 Clinton (mls) listed for $499k on Mar 19; sold for $475k.
- 904 Jeff (mls) listed for $515k on Apr 30; sold for $505k.
- 360 1st St. (mls) listed for $527k on Mar 27; reduced to $52ok on Apr 19; sold for $515k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed for $528k on Apr 5; sold for $540k.
- 1100 Adams (mls) listed for $629k on Mar 30; sold for $595k.
12 price reduction
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
46 active listings.
- 557 2nd St. (mls) listed for $889k on Sep 4; reduced to $775k on Jan 29.
- 56 Jeff (mls) listed for $1.1mil on Jun 9.
3 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!