Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of August 4th
Here is a revenue-raising idea for Hoboken – NY City is now planning to start charging $175 per tax appeal hearing, according to the NY Post. The fees apply only to properties assessed over a certain value. Owners can till file tax appeal applications and waive hearings for free. Sources told the Post that the Office of Management and Budget expects an additional $700,000 per year in revenue from the new fee, which the agency said it will use to help cover costs and to “modernize the hearing process.” Are you listening Hoboken City Hall?
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 513 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 509 last week
- 4 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 9 dabos last week
- 13 sold (0 short sales) (18 reported) (0 short sales) vs. 7 sold (0 short sales) 11 reported
- 34 new listings vs. 26
- 24 price reductions vs 24
- 12 expired listing vs. 2
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
14 new listings
- 261 1st (mls) Street listed at $299k on Dec 2; reduced to $284k on Dec 2; $259k on May 12.
- 1033 Washington (mls) listed for $279k on Mar23.
- 80 Park (mls) listed for $294k on Jun 20.
- 1500 Hudson (mls) listed at $410k on Sep 15; $398k on Dec 15; $395k on Jan 11; $380k on Feb 9; $368k on Apr 27; sold for $359k.
- 812 Grand (mls) listed for $369k on Feb 17; $349k on Apr 20; sold for $322k.
- 619 Willow (mls) listed for $349k on Mar 20; sold for $325k.
- 70 Adams (mls) $419k on Apr 16; sold for $400k.
11 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
16 new listings
260 total listings.
- 197 up to $600,000
- 63 $600,000 and over
- 830 Monroe (mls) listed on Jan 27 for $589k; reduced to $575k on Mar 18; $565k on Apr 29; $555k on Jun 10; $550k on Jul 14.
415 Newark (C21) listed for $639k on Dec 22; reduced to $615k on Jan 15; $595k on Apr 9; sold for $560k.
- 1201 Adams (mls) listed for $610k on May 12; sold for $585k.
- 158 Newark (mls) listed for $550k om May 25; sold for $525k.
- 415 Newark (mls) listed for $474k on Jun 9; sold for $450k.
- 223 Clinton (mls) listed for $489k on Mar 17; reduced to $459k on Mar 30; $445k on Apr 29; sold for $438k.
- 1031 Washington (mls) listed for $534k on Apr 6; reduced to $509k on May 14; sold for $504k.
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
4 new listing
49 active listings.
- 818 Jeff (mls) listed for $769k on May 10; sold for $725k.
- 603 Jeff (mls) listed for $299k on Apr 12; sold for $299k.
- 915 Mad (mls) listed for $669k on Mar 25; reduced to $660 on Apr 24; sold for $635k.
2 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!