Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of August 10th
Some interesting events in Hoboken this week. First of all, today is the 11 year anniversary of adopting our dog, Sempai, by far the best thing we’ve ever done. If you’re thinking of getting a pet please consider rescuing one from a local shelter. Cammerano got two years in jail, local real estate lawyer Tom Foley was arrested by the FBI for bank fraud, the line at Carlo’s continues to grow and there were 14 dabos – not bad at all. Few of the dabos and sales needed price reductions to get sold – maybe sellers are finally getting it and pricing right while buyers realize that historic low interest rates, I mean, come on, UNDER 4.5% for crying out loud, make it a good buying opportunity. Even if prices were to go a smidgen lower, a 50 basis point jump in your mortgage rate would quickly wipe out any savings.
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 503 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 509 last week
- 14 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 4 dabos last week
- (18 sold) (0 short sales) 11 reported (0 short sales) vs. 13 sold (0 short sales) 18 reported
- 24 new listings vs. 34
- 24 price reductions vs 24
- 7 expired listing vs. 12
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
- 725 Wash (mls) listed at $215k on Aug 10.
- 121 Willow (C21) listed at $389k on Aug 6.
- 812 Grand (mls) listed at $419k on Aug 6.
- 75 Garden (mls) listed at $389k on may 16.
- 163 14th St (mls) listed at $369k on Jan 13; reduced to $359k on Mar 9; $349k on Mar 30; $340k on May 10; sold for $315k.
12 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
15 new listings
258 total listings.
- 191 up to $600,000
- 67 $600,000 and over
- 7112 Grand (mls) listed at $559k on May 3; reduced to $549k on May 18; $529k on Jun 9.
- 121 Willow (C21) listed at $389k on Jun 16.
- 82 Bloom (mls) listed at $429k on Jul 2.
- 215 Monroe (mls) listed at $585k on Jun 21.
- 727 Jeff (mls) listed at $650k on Mar 21; reduced to $625k on Apr 7; $600k on May 11; %590k on Jun 11; $540k on Jul 2.
- 308 Garden (mls) listed at $500k on July 22.
511 Madison (mls) listed at $685k on Oct 21; reduced to $675k on Apr 16; sold for $640k.
- 70 Adams (mls) listed at $550k on May 13; sold for $538k.
- 617 Madison (mls) listed at $489k on Mar 31; reduced to $479k on May 19; sold for $460k.
- 1300 Grand (mls) listed at $549k on Jun 8; sold for $530k.
- 600 Hudson (mls) listed at $669k on Apr 9; sold for $685k.
7 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
7 new listing
52 active listings.
- 215 Monroe (mls) listed at $660k on Apr 6; reduced to $650k on May 4; $645k on May 18; $585k on Jun 17.
- 502 Observer (mls) listed at $939k on Jun 24.
- 61 Mad (mls) listed at $1.20mil on Jul 23.
- 215 Monroe (mls) listed at $650k on Apr 6; reduced to $635k on May 4; $625k on May 18; $620k on Jun 2; $590k on Jun 17.
- 818 Jeff (mls) listed for $769k on May 10; sold for $725k.
- 603 Jeff (mls) listed for $299k on Apr 12; sold for $299k.
- 915 Mad (mls) listed for $669k on Mar 25; reduced to $660 on Apr 24; sold for $635k.
2 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!