Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of September 15th
The Post-Labor Day bump of new listings seems to have arrived but we’re only up by 10 units – not nearly as bad as it could have been. The more important news is that buyers continue to be extremely price sensitive. With this long a period of so much to choose from, if the property isn’t priced right it simply doesn’t sell.
Thanks for your patience while we were on vacation. It’s back to business!
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 487 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 477 last week
- 8 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 16 dabos last week
- 26 sold (1 short sales) vs. 22 sold (0 short sales)
- 34 new listings vs. 34
- 36 price reductions vs 21
- 8 expired listing vs. 8
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
9 new listings
- 1125 Maxwell (mls) listed at $500k on Feb 2; reduced to $489k on Mar 17; $500k on Apr 28; $504k on Jul 13.
- 1200 Grand (mls) listed at $419k on Jul 7.
- 1025 Maxwell (mls) listed at $499k on Jul 16; reduced to $475k on Aug 27.
- 812 Grand (mls) listed at $415k on Jun 21; reduced to $399k on Jul 30.
- 222 Monroe (mls) listed at $325k on Mar 16.
- 125 Willow (mls) listed at $355k on May 10; sold for $339.5k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $408k on May 14; reduced to $400k on Jun 9; sold for $380k.
- 621 Willow (C21) listed at $347k on Jun 14; reduced to $335k on Sep 14; sold for $335k.
- 707 Bloom (mls) listed at $449k on Oct 2; reduced to $429k on Mar 26; sold for $410k.
- 1500 Garden (mls) listed at $660k on Jan 4; reduced to $625k on Jan 20; $595k on Feb 10; $575k on May 6; sold for $550k.
- 1204 Wash (mls) listed at $400k on Mar 24; reduced to $379k on Apr 21; $350 on May 19; sold for $330k.
13 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
19 new listings
261 active listings.
188 under $600k
- 805 Willow (mls) listed at $373k on Sep 13.
- 1300 Grand (mls) listed at $515k on Aug 3.
132 Monroe (mls) listed at $473k on Jun 11; sold for $465k.
- 1034 Clinton (mls) listed at $569k on Apr 6; sold for $542k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $425k on May 19; sold for $425k.
- 86 Clinton (C21) listed at $569k onApr 6; reduced to $559k on May 12; sold for $550k.
- 517 Jackson (mls) listed at $359k on Jan 14; sold for $359k.
- 121 Willow (C21) listed at $389k on Jun 16; sold for $360k.
- 845 Garden (mls) listed at $559k on Apr 24; reduced to $539k on May 10; sold for $517k.
- 727 Jeff (mls) listed at $650k on Mar 21; reduced to $625k on Apr 7; $600k on May 11; $590k on Jun 11; $540k on Jul 2; sold for $530k.
- 1034 Clinton (mls) listed at $699k on Oct 2; reduced to $659k on Feb 24; sold for $640k.
- 726 Adams (mls) listed at $490k on Apr 15; reduced to $470k on May 11; sold for $445k.
- 508 Garden (mls) listed at $579k on Mar 9; reduced to $539k on Apr 16; $529k on Jun 11; $519k on Jun 11; sold for $515k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $612k on Apr 19; sold for $630k.
21 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
3 new listing
51 active listings.
- 607 Clinton (mls) listed at $515k on Aug 27.
- 501 9th (mls) listed at $635k on May 5; reduced to $619k on May 20; sold for $592k.
- 2 Constitution (mls) listed at $4.2 mil on Feb 18; reduced to $2.6mil on Feb 23; sold for $2.2mil.
2 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!