Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of October 27th
Scary Holloween Photos
Just to follow up an the post about Hoboken condo photos from last week, here is the 2nd part of the series:
Now, I understand that a tenant may be living here. In fact, the unit is currently vacant which leads me to believe it probably was tenant occupied when these photos were taken. True, the agent may not have wanted to touch the tenant’s stuff. Dont most comuters come with photo editing software these days? Couldn’t one crop this so the big yellow ball isn’t in the frame.? Now that the unit is vacant, if I were the seller I would want the agent to retake the photos. Take a look at the MLS listing. Only 6 photos (although we are allowed 9) and 2 of them are dupes. How much less do you think the seller will get for this sale versus had it been properly marketed and staged?
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 488 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 501 last week
- 7 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 11 dabos last week
- 11 sold vs. 14 sold
- 19 new listings vs. 23
- 41 price reductions vs 36
- 8 expired listing vs. 8
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
9 new listings
- 725 Jeff (mls) listed at $369k on Oct 6.
- 1500 Hudson (mls) listed at $430k on Apr 21; reduced to $415k on Jun 11; $399k on Jul 22.
- 1500 Hudson (mls) listed at $440k on Jun 4.
- 77 River (mls) listed at $379k on Aug 23.
- 1200 Grand (mls) listed at $419k on Jul 7; sold for 399k.
- 422 Madison (mls) listed at $219k on Apr 27; sold for $212k.
- 402 9th St. (mls) listed at $440k on Mar 5; reduced to $419k on Apr 28; sold for $390k.
11 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
9 new listings
260 active listings.
195 under $600k
65 $600k and over
- 728 Willow (mls) listed at $399k on Sep 24.
- 906 Washington (C21) listed at $419k on Oct 12.
- 127 Park (mls) listed at $412k on Aug 16; sold for $412k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $550k on Aug 31; sold for $525k.
- 309 Monroe (mls) listed for $379k on May 11; sold for $372.5k.
- 1300 Grand (mls) listed for $545k on Aug 19; sold for $530k.
- 1300 Grand (mls) listed for $515k on Aug 3; sold for $500k
- 551 Observer (mls) listed for $349k on Aug 6; sold for $335k.
- 921 Willow (mls) listed for $425k on Mar 18; reduced to $399k on May 3; $374k on Jul 19; sold for $360k.
25 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
49 active listings.
- 82 Madison (mls) listed at $999k on Aug 19.
- 502 Observer (mls) listed at $939k on Jun 24; sold for $875k. (Though this was for sale for almost 2 years starting at 1.1mil).
5 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at email@example.com letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!