Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of November 3 (really the 5th)
As you know, we are down in the Big Easy for the week for the National Association of Realtors convention and spent the first few days working for Habitat for Humanity building a house at 3016 N. Miro Street in the 9th Ward. It was pretty amazing to see how much progress we made in such a short time. It is even more incredible to see how much still needs to be done. Come to New Orleans for a vacation and help support the local economy. They really need the business and it is one of the most fun cities anywhere.
The numbers below include last Wednesday through today.
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 478 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 488 last week
- 8 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 7 dabos last week
- 24 sold vs. 11 sold
- 32 new listings vs. 19
- 39 price reductions vs 41
- 20 expired listing vs. 8
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
12 new listings
- 1212 Wash (mls) listed at $389k on Sept. 9; reduced to $369k on Sep 23.
- 129 Willow (mls) listed at $439k on Aug 18.
- 612 Adams (mls) listed at $499k on Sep 7.
- 1500 Garden (mls) listed at 389k on May 19; sold for $375k
- 72 Park (mls) listed at$465k on Sep 1; sold for $446k.
- 450 7th (C21) listed at $359k on Jul 8; sold for $355k.
- 138 Garden (mls) listed at $369k on Apr 5; reduced to $349k on Apr 29; sold for $320k.
- 1500 Wash (mls) listed at $420k on Nov 5; sold for $405k.
- 725 Jeff (mls) listed at $370k on Jun 15; reduced to $364k on Jul 14; sold for $347.5k.
- 1011 Park (mls) listed at $325k on May 22; reduced to $318k on Aug 11; sold for #311.5. (Short sale).
14 price reductions
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
16 new listings
- 608 Adams (mls) listed at $439k on Aug 18.
- 84 Adams (C21) listed at $499k on Sep 7.
- 704 Clinton (mls) listed at $507.5 on Sep 23.
- 2 Constitution (mls) listed at $599k on Jun 30; reduced to $549k on Oct 1; $529k on Oct 27.
- 350 7th (mls) listed at $569k on Oct 13.
- 953 Bloom (mls) listed at $449k on May 19; sold for $420k.
- 536 Grand (mls) listed at $479k on Sep 8; sold for $470k.
- 550 2nd (mls) listed at $370k on May 19; reduced to $355k on Jun 24; $350k on Jul 15; sold for $337k.
- 1200 Grand (mls) listed at $525k on Feb 8; reduced to $509k on May 8; $499k on Jul 16; sold for $485k.
- 805 Willow (mls) listed at $373k on Sep 13; sold for $365k.
- 132 Bloom (mls) listed at $575k on May 5; sold for $557.5k.
- 129 Clinton (mls) listed at $324k on Apr 16; sold for $310k.
- 313 Grand (mls) listed at $649k on Aug 10; sold for $619.1k.
- 400 Jeff (mls) listed at $289k on Jun 12; reduced to $279k on Jun 18; $259k on Jul 16; sold for $247.5k.
- 84 Adams (mls) listed at $629k on Aug 19; sold for $620k.
- 1020 Garden (mls) listed at $419k on Jun 23; sold for $406k.
- 337 Park (mls) listed at $715k on Aug 6; sold for $730k.
21 price reductions
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
- 501 Adams (mls) listed at $489k on May 20; reduced to $474k on Jul 27; $463k on Aug 17; sold for $455k.
- 313 Grand (mls) listed at $649k on Aug 10; sold for $619k.
- 84 Jeff (mls) listed at $769k on Sep 10; sold for $760k.
- 621 Mad (mls) listed at $721k on Jul 13; reduced to $685k on Sep 10; sold for $660k.
- 603 Monroe (mls) listed at
4 price reductions
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!