Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of December 8th!
Yet Another New Low!
Inventory is down to under 400 condos – a break through. From what I have seen so far of the November results, sales were up for the month. Average price per square foot for November jumped to $468 from October’s $431. Could this be a sign of things to come? The number of deals that went under contract in November also rose. Of course, one month is not very meaningful – it could just be a blip. I’ll post the full chart tomorrow.
We’ve added a link to our Facebook Page. Please “like” us. It makes us feel good.
Here are this weeks numbers:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 390 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 406 last week
- 7 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 11 dabos last week
- 20 sold vs. 5 sold
- 13 new listings vs. 11
- 11 price reductions vs 8
- 12 expired listing vs. 10
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
- 551 Observer (mls) listed at $355k on Oct 27.
- 420 Mad (mls) listed at $409k on Sep 27; reduced to $399k on Oct 19.
- 650 2nd (mls) listed at $519k on Oct 14; reduced to $499k on Nov 15.
- 74 Garden (mls) listed at $630k on Oct 18.
- 512 Jeff (mls) listed at $369k on Sep 8; sold for $355k.
- 1102 Wash (mls) listed at $399k on Jul 26; sold for $366k.
- 309 Monroe (mls) listed at $232.5k on Sep 1; sold for $210k.
- 812 Grand (mls) listed at $415k on Jun 21; reduced to $399k on Jul 30; sold for $380k.
- 700 1st (mls) listed at $525k on May 25; reduced to $500k on Jun 21; $475k on Jul 19; sold for $460k.
- 214 Jeff (mls) listed at $229k on Apr 19; sold for $200k.
- 610 Newark (mls) listed at $299k on Jun 27; sold for $277.5k.
- 319 Monroe (mls) listed at $426k on Oct 1; sold for 415k.
4 price reductions
148 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
6 new listings
- 528 Mad (mls) listed at $630k on Oct 18.
- 531 Park (mls) listed at $409k on Sep 27; reduced to $399k on Oct 19.
- 84 Adams (mls) listed at $519k on Oct 14; reduced to $499k on Nov 15.
- 919 Park (C21) listed at $425k on Aug 2; sold for $405k.
- 79 Grand (mls) listed at $485k on Sep 23; reduced to $479k on Sep 24; sold for $469k.
- 233 Grand (mls) listed at $323k on Aug 25; sold for $300k.
- 820 Hudson (mls) listed at $519k on Aug 31; sold for $475k.
- 722 Adams (mls) listed at $490k on Jul 23; reduced to $469k on Aug 30; sold for $448k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $525k on Apr 6; sold for $508.7k.
- 901 Mad (mls) listed at $519k on Apr 12; reduced to $512.5k on May 10; $505.5k on Jul 1; $496k on Jul 28; sold for $466.5k.
- 84 Adams (mls) listed at $649k on Jul 28; reduced to $640k on Aug 18; $626k on Sep 13; sold for $610k.
- 728 Willow (mls) listed at $399k on Sep 24; sold for $399k.
4 price reductions
199 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
5 new listing
2 price reductions
43 Total Active 3BRs
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!