Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of December 15th!
A Personal Request:
Almost 3 years ago, a vet at that place up Route 17 which shall remain nameless, told us that our dog, Sempai, had cancer and had only 3 months to live. We brought him to Dr. Lachowicz (also known as Joshua Lewis, the singer-songwriter) at Red Bank. To make a long story short, he received the best care and has had over two more happy years. Sempai is in surgery today having another tumor removed from his lung. So we are a little distracted from real estate but, more importantly, ask all of you to send him all your good thoughts and energy. We’re hoping for more many years of doggy mischief and love. He’s on our business card and we consider him part of the Turoff Team.
Here are this weeks numbers:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 380 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 309 last week
- 9 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 7 dabos last week
- 12 sold vs. 20 sold
- 10 new listings vs. 13
- 18 price reductions vs 11
- 9 expired listing vs. 12
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
1 new listing
- 501 9th St. (mls) listed at $365k on Nov 4.
- 941 Garden (mls) listed at $425k on Oct 11; $399k Nov 4.
- 222 Grand (mls) listed at $415k on Mar 25; $400k Apr 15; $375k May 8; $369k Jun 1; sold for $338k.
- 222 Madison (C21) listed at $275k on Aug 26; sold for $249k.
- 1125 Maxwell (mls) listed at $649k on May 18; $639k Jul 8; $624k Aug 23; sold for $602.5k.
- 1125 Maxwell (mls) listed at $629k on Jul 8; $599k Sep 15; sold for $580k.
4 price reductions
179 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
7 new listings
- 1100 Clinton (mls) listed at $515k on Nov 5.
- 1025 Maxwell (mls) listed at $810k on Oct 8; $795k Nov 17.
- 84 Jeff (mls) listed at $669k on Oct 8.
- 812 Grand (mls) listed at $730k on Jul 7; $720k Aug 14; $710k Sep 13.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $570k on Dec 13.
- 533 Adams (mls) listed at $585k on Nov 2.
- 617 Madison (mls) listed at $424k on Oct 25; $414k on Nov 8.
- 600 Hudson (mls) listed at $680k on Nov 24; $660k Mar 9; $645k Mar 25; $615k May 27; $595k Jun 30; sold for $510k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $525k on Apr 6; sold for $509k.
- 906 Wash (C21) listed at $419k on Oct 12; sold for $400k.
- 600 Hudson (mls) listed at $647k on Aug 23; $635k Sep 10; $619k Sep 24; $600k Oct 22; sold for $575k.
- 1325 Adams (mls) listed at $495k on May 6; sold for $480k.
- 1500 Hudson (mls) listed at $855k on May 24; sold for $845k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at $820k on Jul 1; $720k on Jul 16; sold for $695k.
10 price reductions
167 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new listing
- 201 Harrison (mls) listed at $715k on Apr 23; $699k May 14; sold for $660k.
4 price reductions
35 Total Active 3BRs
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!