Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of December 22nd!
Sempai Progress Report:
Thanks again to everyone that emailed and called asking about Sempai. As we reported in the intro to last week’s Open House Google Map the surgery went well, and he is home and recovering nicely. In fact, if not for the shaved section and scar, you wouldn’t know that anything had happened. He is happy and full of life – and by extension, so are we. As Tiny Tim said “God bless us all, everyone.”
Here is this week’s condo sales report:
We’ve hit a new low with only 360 units on the market today. I hope it stays like that next month.
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 366 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 380 last week
- 11 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 9 dabos last week
- 16 sold vs. 12 sold
- 13 new listings vs. 10
- 10 price reductions vs 18
- 10 expired listing vs. 9
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
5 new listing
- 74 Garden St. (mls) listed at $339.9k on Nov 9.
- 1021 Grand (mls) listed at $334k on Oct 19.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane (mls) listed at $565,995 on Feb 2; reduced to $554,995 on Mar 17; reduced to $539,995 on Oct 17.
- 214 Willow (mls) listed at $359k on Oct 19; reduced to $349k on Nov 2.
- 205 Park (mls) listed at $349.9k on Oct 4.
- 129 Willow (mls) listed at $365.9k on Mar 4; reduced to $349.9k on Jun 8; reduced to $329.9k on Sept 22; sold for $322.5k.
- 1500 Washington (mls) listed at $539k on Apr 18; reduced to $499k on Aug 24; sold for $475k.
- 406 4th (mls) listed at $289k on Aug 2; reduced to $264.9k on Sept 10; sold for $245k.
- 369 1st (mls) listed at $449k on May 26; reduced to $429.9k Aug 18; reduced to $408k on Oct 2; sold for $400k.
6 price reductions
140 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
8 new listings
- 615 Madison (mls) listed at $450k on Sept. 23; reduced to $425,000 on Nov. 18.
- 650 2nd St. (mls) listed at $550k on Sept. 28.
- 718 Bloomfield (mls) listed at $314.9k on Oct 27.
- 820 Hudson (mls) listed at $599k on Oct. 29.
- 533 Madison (mls) listed at $367k on Oct. 2; reduced to $365,670 on Oct. 11; reduced to $359,999 on Nov. 10.
- 56 Jefferson (mls) listed at $
- 1100 Clinton (mls) listed at $510k on Oct 15; $495k Nov 1; $480k Nov 3; sold for $472k.
- 800 Jackson (mls) listed at
- 805 Willow (mls) listed at $$420k on Jun 10; $410k on Jul 23; sold for $395k.
- 501-515 Adams (mls) listed at $450k on Aug 17; $429k Sep 17; sold for $417.5k.
- 501-515 Adams (mls) listed at $448k on Jul 6; $443k Jul 17; $430k Aug 17; $416k Sep 17; sold for $408.5k
- 610-612 Clinton (mls) listed at $899k on Jul 29; sold for $825k.
- 82 Clinton (mls) listed at $520k on Sep 30; sold for $506k.
- 259 12th St. $409k on Jun 4; $399k on Jun 30; $387k on Aug 17; $379k on Sep 23; sold for $367.5k
- 704 Clinton (mls) $508k on Sep 23; sold for $483k.
- 94 Adams listed at $750k on Nov 1; sold for $725k.
3 price reductions
185 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
0 new listings
- 1025 Maxwell Lane (mls) listed at $1,725k on Nov. 23
- 615 Adams (mls) listed at $850 on Aug 4; $839k Sep 13; sold for $811k.
4 price reductions
41 Total Active 3BRs
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!