Introducing The Weekly Thursday Wrap Up – Jersey City Condo Sales & Activity for the Week of January 6th
Categories: Weekly Thursday Wrap Up
Downtown Jersey City Condo Sales & Activity – Week of January 6th!
A New Year – Two New Features on HREN
Happy new year HREN fans! What’s in a name? The New York Jets and Giants play in New Jersey, don’t they? We here at HobokenRealEstateNews recognize that our readership extends beyond our fair city’s one mile boundries. Hoboken buyers are often interested in what their money will buy in the downtown Jersey City market, just as Jersey City sellers often wish to reach out to affluent Hoboken buyers (and vice versa). As such, beginning today we are going to offer a new regular blog post – the Jersey City Weekly Thursday Wrap Up (WTWU) and we’re going to expand our popular Hoboken Open House Google Map to include downtown JC as well.
Please give us some feedback and let us know how you like these new features.
Here are this weeks numbers:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 302 active Downtown Jersey City condo units – vs. 311 last week
- 1 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 3 dabos last week
- 4 sold vs. 1 sold
- 26 new listings vs. 3
- 3 price reductions vs 1
- 31 expired listing vs. 7
Studio & 1 Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
7 new listing
- 389 Washington – listed Feb. 9 for $439k; price INCREASED to $479k on Apr. 2; reducred on Sept 13 to $449k; reduced on Nev. 23 to $425k
- 25 Hudson – listed for $393.9k on Jul.20; reduced to $383.9k on Aug. 11; reduced to $373.9k on Aug. 31; $363.9k on Sept. 21; sold for $370k
- 205 10th St. – listed for $395k on Nov. 15; sold for $375k
0 price reductions
136 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
19 new listings
253 Washington – listed for $609.9k on Jun. 10; sold for $560k
2 price reductions
143 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Downtown Jersey City Condos:
0 new listings
- 149 Essex – listed for $669.9k on Aug 26; reduced to $649.9k on Sept. 15; reduced to $624.9k on Oct 7; sold for $605k
1 price reductions
23 Total Active 3BRs
Downtown Jersey City Condo Open Houses
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!