Downtown Jersey City Condo Sales & Activity – Week of January 20th!
HobokenRealEstateNews recognizes that our readership extends beyond our fair city’s one mile boundries. Hoboken buyers are often interested in what their money will buy in the downtown Jersey City market, just as Jersey City sellers often wish to reach out to affluent Hoboken buyers (and vice versa). As such, we now publish the Jersey City Weekly Thursday Wrap Up (WTWU) and we’ve expanded our popular Hoboken Open House Google Map to include downtown JC as well.
Please give us some feedback and let us know how you like these new features.
Here are this weeks numbers:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 310 active Downtown Jersey City condo units – vs. 307 last week
- 2 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 4 dabos last week
- 6 sold vs. 3 sold
- 14 new listings vs. 11
- 9 price reductions vs 14
- 5 expired listing vs. 3
Studio & 1 Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
9 new listings
- 1 Greene St. (mls) – listed for $368.8k on Dec. 5; sold for $320k
- 154 Steuben St. (mls) – listed for $334.9k on Sept. 6; sold for $305k
- 15 Warren St. (mls) – listed for $409k on Oct. 12; sold for $410k.
142 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
4 new listings
- 389 York St. (mls) – listed for $329k on Dec. 8
- 700 Grove St. (mls) – listed for $555,995 on Jan. 17
1 Shore Lane (mls) – listed for $669k on Feb. 17; reduced to $661k on Jun. 9; sold for $635k
6 price reductions
145 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Downtown Jersey City Condos:
1 New Listings
- 420 1st. (mls) – listed for $424.9k on Sept. 20; reduced to $399k on Oct. 5; sold for $375k
- 306 3rd St (mls) – listed for $465k on Jul 17; sold for $425k
1 price reductions
23 Total Active 3BRs
Downtown Jersey City Condo Open Houses
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!