Hoboken Condos Sales & Activity – Week of April 27th, 2011
As I posted earlier this morning, today is election day for the Hoboken School Board of Education. My readers or my clients alone are of sufficient numbers to swing an election in this city. Please educate yourselves and take the time to vote. You can’t complain about the falling value of your condo when you don’t do your part to improve the City (and thereby improve the value of your property). Polls are open until 9pm. No excuses.
Here is this week’s condo sales report:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Century 21 Listings are identified with “C21″ after the address. Other listings are from the MLS and are identified with “MLS” after the address. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 379 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 373 last week
- 9 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 17 dabos last week
- 10 sold vs. 14 sold
- 29 new listings vs. 29
- 15 price reductions vs 15
- 2 expired listings vs. 3
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
7 new listing
- 1212 Wash (mls) listed on Feb 16 for $275k; reduced on Mar 16 to $249k.
- 421 Adams (mls) lsited on Jan 24 for $299k.
- 909 Willow (mls) listed on Mar 18 for $359k; reduced on Apr 5 to $349k.
- 230 Monroe (mls) listed on Jan 25 at $319; reduced on Feb 1 to $299k; sold for $292k.
- 1125 Maxwell (mls) listed on Nov 26 for $579k; reduced on Feb 1 to $559k; sold for $550k.
- 223 Bloom (mls) listed on Sep 22 for $400k; reduced Oct 8 to $369; Oct 26 to $355k; sold for $330k.
- 60 Monroe (mls) listed on Apr 21 for $289k; reduced Jan 19 to $279k; sold for $265k.
9 price reductions
153 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
17 new listings
- 803 Willow (mls) listed on Jan 25 for $349k; reduced on Mar 23 to $335k.
- 636 5th (mls) listed on Feb 8 for $495k; reduced on Mar 10 to $479k.
- 805 Park (mls) listed on Feb 22 for $329k.
- 708 Garden (mls) listed on Feb 8 for $359k.
- 1025 Maxwell (mls) listed on Mar 19 for 1.45mil; reduced on May 7 to 1.40mil; Jun 16 to 1.35mil.
- 321 Adams (mls) listed on Apr 11 for $575k.
- 717 Willow (mls) listed on Sep 9 for $429k; reduced Sep 27 to $399; sold for $380k.
- 717 Willow (mls) listed on Apr 20 for $399k; sold for $385k.
- 515 Monroe (mls) listed on Nov 23 for $459k; reduced Jan 12 to $440k; sold for $420k.
- 635 6th (mls) listed on Nov 8 for $449k; sold for $425k.
- 133 Jackson (mls) listed on Dec 15 for $439k; sold for $430k.
- 208 Jackson (mls) listed on Jan 20 for $525k; sold for $507k.
10 price reductions
189 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
2 new listings
1 price reduction
37 Total Active 3BRs
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be eee new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!