Downtown Jersey City Condos Sales & Activity – Week of July 28th, 2011
Here is this week’s condo sales report:
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate transactions on this web site comes in part from the Hudson County MLS. While some of these listings are, in fact, our listings they are not ALL our listings nor do we hold them out as such. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- 269 active Jersey City condo units – vs. 270 last week
- 13 new listings vs. 12 last week
- 4 dabos (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 4 dabos last week
- 4 sold vs. 5 sold
- 15 price reductions vs 12
- 4 expired listings vs. 3
Studio & 1 Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
2 new listings
- 205 10th St. #8S listed on 5/31 for $309.9k, reduced on 6/17 to $294.5k.
- 205 10th St. #2E listed on 5/3 for $328.9k, reduced on 6/15 to $300k.
- 10 Regent St. #308 listed on 4/18 for $310k.
- 270 Luis Marin Blvd #21D listed on 2/21 for $279k; sold for $240k.
- 126 Dudley #205 listed on 4/29 for $409k; sold for $405k.
- 1 Shore Lane #1108 listed on 4/2 for $480k; sold for $457.5k.
4 price reductions
112 active 1 brs
Two Bedroom Downtown Jersey City Condos:
9 new listings
- 66 Morris. #401 listed on 1/3 for $485.3k; sold for $478k.
8 price reductions
134 active 2 brs
Three Bedroom and Larger Downtown Jersey City Condos:
2 new listing
- 45 River Dr. South #2402 listed on 5/24 for $599k.
3 price reductions
24 active 3brs for sale
Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be emailed the new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories (Hoboken only) just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the daily email list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!