Categories: Hoboken Condos
Why You Should Follow Me On Twitter!
It has become trendy for real estate agents to post on twitter. They learn at seminars and webinars that you need to “use social media” to be relevant. What they often don’t learn is that nobody cares if what you are tweeting is self-promoting crap. Like 10 of your own listings in a row, for example.
I tweet but I try to say something interesting, insightful & relevant. This week, for example, I pointed out a unit that was 2 years old and for sale but the sellers were asking more than they paid for it never-lived-in. Why would anyone pay more for something used? I tweeted about a listing on Monroe that was a typical new construction 2br with nothing really special about it listed for over $680k. Why should any unit in that location command that price? I also tweeted about some awesome pizza in NYC which we DO NOT HAVE in Hoboken. That one wasn’t about real estate but I couldn’t help myself.
So if you are interested in some honest critique of what’s going on in Hoboken real estate (and Hoboken in general), follow me at twitter.com/HobokenRENews. If you like this blog, you will probably like my tweets, though some other realtors in town may not. Frankly, I don’t give a hoot. And speaking of hoots, if you’re not using HootSuite, you should.
Finally, sorry this is late today. I’m on vacation – yeah, right. But I did go for a 60 mile bike ride. If anyone can tell me how to clean up the html to fix my font inconsistency I would be most appreciative! Thanks!
This Week’s Condo Sales & Activity:
- 313 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 327 last week
- 14 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 10dabos last week
- 20 sold vs. 23 sold
- 22 new listings vs. 38
- 9 price changes vs. 21
- 7 expired listings vs. 5
Studio & 1 Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
5 new listings
- 77 River 21 listed on Aug 10 for $380k
- 333 Adams #5 listed on Aug 2 $270k
- 422 Mad 4L listed on Jul 21 for $209k; reduced Aug 4 to $200k
- 222 Willow 5A listed on May 11 $370k; reduced May 26 to $350k
- 1001 Clinton 103 listed on Apr 29 for $409k; reduced May 17 to $399k; Jul 13 to $379k
- 41 1st St 4E listed on Apr 8 for $325k; sold for $305k
- 1500 Wash 5H listed on Jan 17 for $485k; sold for $480k
- 2 Constitution 1105 listed on Apr 15 for
- 1125 Maxwell 514 listed on Apr 7 $685k; reduced May 6 to $650k; Jun 10 to $634k; Jun 30 to $619k; sold for $590k
- 201 14th 2C listed on Mar 18 for or $370k; reduced Apr 8 to $359k; sold for $348k
- 1125 Maxwell 505 listed on Dec 28 for $550k; sold for $521k
- 204 Willow 4R listed on Jul 30 for $310k; reduced on Mar 22 to $295k; Jul 27 to $289k; Oct 27 to $270k; sold for $242k
4 price reductions
122 Total Active 1BRs
Two Bedroom Hoboken Condos:
13 new listings
- 2 Constitution 1111 listed on Jul 28 for $525k
- 604 Grand #1 lsited on Jul 17 for $589k
- 700 1st 5E listed on Jun 1 for $469k; reduced Aug 2 to $440k
- 1125 Maxwell 515 listed on May 23 $760k; reduced Aug 1 to $740k
- 812 Grand 302 listed on May 20 $499k; reduced Jun 13 to $487.5k; reduced Jul 28 to $475k
- 1001 Clinton 5F listed on May 10 for $489k; reduced Jul 5 to $475k
- 80 Madison #7 listed on May 10 for $340k
- 301 Monroe 201R listed on Apr 3 for $369k; reduced may 6 to $355k; Jul 15 to $345k
- 704 Clinton 2D listed on Apr 14 for $469k; reduced Apr 29 to $449k; Jun 1 to $439k; sold for $415k
- 1100 Adams 207 listed on Mar 23 for $624k; reduced Apr 12 to $619k; Apr 27 to $614k; sold for $610k
- 1500 Wash 11X listed on Jan 10 for $705k; sold for $701k
- 603 Madison #A listed on Jan 11 for $469k; reduced June 1 to $459k; sold for $440k
- 70 Adams 2A listed on Jan 4 for $488k; reduced Feb 4 to $475k; Mar 14 to $465k; Apr 15 to $445k; sold for $435k
- 1125 Maxwell 813 listed on Dec 28 for $960k; increased same day to $1 mil; sold for $979k
- 214 Park 4L listed on Jun 26 for $530k; reduced Aug 26 to $430k; sold for $430k
- 1125 Maxwell 1011 listed on Jun 13 for $1.036 mil; sold for $998k
155 Total Active 2BRs
Three Bedroom and Larger Hoboken Condos:
3 new listings
- 813 Washington 1R listed on Apr 13 for $710k; reduced May 19 to $689k; Jun 23 to $660k
1 Price Reduction
34 Total Active 3BRs
Hoboken Condo Open Houses
Want to Receive New Listings & Price Reductions Daily?
If you would like to be see new listings and price reductions each weekday in either 1br, 2br or 3br categories just email us at [email protected] letting us know which size(s) you would like and we’ll add you to the list.
For more information you can always contact us at 201 993 9500.
Thanks for reading and, as always, we welcome your comments!