Categories: Weekly Wednesday Wrap Up
Hoboken’s Novella Night is Saturday, October 15th, and there is still room for participation to support the Hoboken Library.
Abita Purple Haze with prosciutto-wrapped fresh organic figs (from our garden) and melon.
Caldera India Pale Ale from Ashland Oregon with Howie’s famous buffalo wings and deep fried Kosher dill pickles.
Sly Fox Oktoberfest Lager with grilled bratwurst, kraut and grainy dijon.
Leinenkugel’s Red Lager with pulled-pork sliders and Ultramarino’s quinoa salad.
Southern Tier raspberry wheat with guava con queso.
Lakefront Brewery Coffe Flavored Stout with homemade tiramisu.
Click here for more info and to get in on the party before it is too late!
Hoboken Condo Inventory Continues to Shrink
Once again, inventory is almost down to 300 units. The market has been active and while there are price reductions on certain units, the better ones are going for reasonable prices and often with multiple offers. Look at how many of the units that went under contract or sold were only recently listed. I have buyers being outbid on a regular basis. There is simply a shortage of good properties out there.
This Week’s Condo Sales & Activity:
- 308 active Hoboken condo units – vs. 321 last week
- 6 DABOs (Deposit Accepted By Owner i.e. under contract) vs. 10 dabos last week
- 8sold vs. 12 sold
- 15 new listings vs. 24
- 16 price changes vs. 21
- 2 expired listings vs. 14
1 Bedroom & Studio Condos
4 new listings
3 price reductions
- 1450 Washington #618 listed on Sep 7 for $433k
- 311 Monroe 2R listed on Sep 6 for $235k
- 118 Jeff 4L listed on May 31 for $229k; reduced Sep 9 to $220k
- 1125 Maxwell #550 listed on Apr 29 for $625k; reduced Sep 13 to $609k
- 300 1st St #2N listed on Aug 10 for $264k; sold for $245k
- 1125 Maxell #510 listed on Jan 1 for $699k; reduced Feb 23 to $685k; May 5 to $670k; Jun 23 to $640k; sold for $630k.
2 Bedroom Condos
10 new listings
8 price reductions
- 416 Monroe 1L listed on Sep 29 for $395k
- 723 Wash #6 listed on Sep 19 for $599k
- 501 Adams 1F listed on Sep 14 for $365k; sold for $365k
- 800 Jackson #707 listed on Sep 2 for $536k; sold for $519k
- 1021 Grand PH H listed on Jun 23 for $549k; sold for $562k
- 137 Garden #2 listed on Jun 22 for $548k; reduced Aug 8 to $525k; sold for $496k
3 Bedroom & Bigger Condos
1 new listing
3 price reductions
- 1500 Washington #3R listed on Jul 11 for $869k; sold for $858k
- 813 Washington 1R listed on Apr 13 for $710k; reduced May 19 to $689k; Jun 23 to $660k; sold for $645k