After 6 1/2 years of love and devotion to my MacBook, the time finally came. It simply refused to turn on. Over the July 4 holiday I spent an inordinate amount of time deciding what to buy as a replacement. It took a little longer than I would have liked and I was basically working from my phone in the meantime but I’m now sitting before a shiny new 15″ top-of-the-line, MacBook Pro and I’m back in business. The really big iMac arrives tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. I couldn’t crunch numbers and update spreadsheets for a few weeks. But here it is – the June results:
Sales remained strong in June. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Prices are almost even this month over the month of June a year ago.
- Days on market keeps getting shorter, on average.
- Inventory is still extremely low. It’s like Filene’s Basement in the old days.
- Getting a 2-bedroom condo for under $500,000 is very unlikely.
- Getting a 3-bedroom condo for under a million is very unlikely.
- There is no sign that this is going to change any time soon
- You’d better have a great realtor (one who can communicate, negotiate and truly represent your interest) if you hope to by a condo in Hoboken.
- Give me a call if you’d like to set up a private consultation. My cell is 201 993 9500.
Here are the June numbers: